Prime Pharmacy and Superstores is a one-stop Pharmaceutical store located in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Guide clients on the usage of over- the-counter medication and respond to symptoms and complaints of clients
- Provision of full complement of pharmaceutical services in a community pharmacy setting with work flow model that allows excellent patient care.
- Counsel patients on medications and general health issues
- Guide clients on over- the- counter medication use and respond to symptoms, based on clients’ request
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medications
- Provide accurate and unbiased drug information services to patients, other healthcare providers and the general public
- Management and delivery of excellent patient-centered pharmaceutical care services
- Management of the pharmacy operations by supporting the mission, vision, and values of Prime Pharmacy.
- Coordinate and supervise other pharmacists, interns and support staff (pharmacy technician’s sales assistants and cashiers)
- Keep records and perform other administrative tasks required.
- Provide any other pharmaceutical and health related services as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Qualified and registered Pharmacist with current annual license issued by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
- Cognate years of experience and supervisory roles would be an advantage.
- Relevant trainings and certifications would be an advantage.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
- Overseeing and supervising all activities pertaining to purchase
- Approval and processing payment of invoices in a timely manner
- Adhering to and enforcing Prime Pharmacy’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Ensure the strict compliance of vendors and suppliers to contract agreements.
- Making adjustments to existing vendor/supplier contracts.
- Maintain supplier/vendor information such as timing, delivery and product ranges.
- Recording and managing inventories of purchase and product prices.
- Preparing requisition and purchase orders, budget cost analysis and reports.
- Reviewing, comparing and approving products and services to be purchased
- Recommend new processes to improve purchasing processes
- Analyze and compare prices to ensure the best deals for Prime pharmacy and stores.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum qualification – HND
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Procurement management and support
- Must have a grasp of basic inventory procedures
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision and ability to take initiative
- Must be proactive and ready to work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter