Manz Incorporated Limited, an Oil and Gas Services company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist / Admin Officer
Location: Bogije, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Provide refreshment for visitors when necessary.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Take and relay messages.
- Ensure the company premises and environ is tidy and neat at all times.
- Ensure fumigation of the whole office quarterly.
- Ensure effective supervision and management of the reception.
- Daily supervision of the cleaners to ensure clean office and toilets at all times, including the weekly cleaning of all windows and removal of cobwebs.
- Effective coordination of all drivers and arrangement for any weekend work.
- Timely renewal of all vehicle insurances, licenses, regular servicing and maintenance of all company vehicles.
- Ensure proper monitoring and recording of fuel consumptions for cars.
- Ensure the implementation of the Admin policies and procedures
- Timely collection and processing of recurrent bills for payment
- Execution of delegated departmental action point & any other duties as assigned by the Senior Admin Officer.
- Good attitude towards internal customer, promptness of service delivery & support for other departments
- Attendance of monthly departmental quality meetings.
- Closure of audit non-conformity within the stipulated time.
General Job Requirements
- Degree in any Management courses
- Professional qualification will be an advantage
Key Skills and competencies:
- Excellent technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
- Attention to details
- Understanding of the code, specification and regulations related to the payment card industry
- Administrative Management Skills
- Procurement Skills
- Candidates residing in Lagos Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Bogije, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members.
- B.Sc Degree in related field. MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in selling complex business solutions in an Oil and Gas business environment, especially EPC.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Oil and Gas business environments, issues and current trends.
- Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets
- This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture
- Ability to travel extensively as required
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to advice and convince clients
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills.
- A team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.
Note: Candidates residing in Lagos Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply.