Poise and Etiquette is an HR consulting firm, providing top-notch solutions to all recruitment needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Maintenance
- Identifies and monitors KPIs that guide the performance of the department in line with the approved quality management guidelines
- Provide leadership and direction to the team as well as develop and implement strategy designed to ensure that the Inventory unit continues to help the business maximize ROI on items purchased.
- Devises best practices for maintaining balanced inventory records and keeps track of all company products and supplies.
- Oversees all business and activity relating to store inventory control as well as delegates tasks and assignments to team members
- Ensures the accuracy of all incoming and outgoing products and supplies as well as Investigate and resolve inventory inconsistencies
- Orders supplies as well as manages the processing and return of defective items while devising ways to reduce inaccurate inventory reporting and theft.
- Reviews and analyzes inventory reports and checks them against physical store inventory
- Plans the replacement part process to maximize efficiencies and incorporate best supply chain practices to minimize inventory loss
- Develop and maintain accurate inventory database detailing the movement of inventory in and out of storage, the quality, quantity, type of inventory available
- Establish strategic re-order levels as well as ensures effective monitoring of stock levels
- Minimize inventory loss by incorporating best supply chain practices and make recommendations to leadership about improvements in inventory life cycle.
- Identifies genuine part suppliers and ensures they are duly registered on the organization’s vendor database.
- Periodically conduct price surveys to determine the competitiveness of the preregistered vendor’s prices
- B.Sc / HND in Supply Chain Management or any related course, from a reputable higher institution.
- Professional certificate in this field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience functioning as a procurement professional.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience functioning in a senior management capacity in the Procurement function
- Tech savvy as well as proficient in the use of modern technology and relevant Microsoft Office tools
- Good knowledge of data analysis using MS Excel or other related tools.
Job Title: Head of Finance
- Providing sound financial support and insights to enable the management of “The Company” make critical business decisions
- Managing the financial reporting for the organization. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5 year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting
- Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organization and liaising with regulators
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment
- Identify group or individual target investors for a specific fund and manage the financing process
- Review offering documents or marketing materials to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Present investment information, such as product risks, fees, or fund performance statistics
- Prepare for and respond to regulatory inquiries
- Verify regulatory compliance of transaction reporting
- Evaluate the potential of new product developments or market opportunities, according to factors such as business plans, technologies, or market potential
- Develop or implement fund investment policies or strategies
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on investments
- B.Sc in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any related course from a reputable university
- Minimum of 7 years cognizance experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance/accounting software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage, guide and lead team members to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
Job Title: Terminal Operations Manager
- Efficiently coordinate the daily operations of the terminal with the objective of ensuring zero service disruptions and service failures.
- Ensure the services of the organization are effectively marketed and that management approved performance expectations are surpassed.
- Track all in-transit buses assigned to the terminal effectively and ensure their availability to meet the projected demand by customers
- Ensure available buses are effectively fixed and ready for daily operations within stipulated turnaround time
- Conduct pre-trip inspections to ensure available buses are fit for use and are in alignment with the approved SCS (service, comfort, safety) standards for our fleet.
- Ensure available buses are efficiently assigned to routes, positioned for boarding.
- Ensure strict adherence to scheduled departure timelines and minimize service disruptions
- Ensure guests who have opted for pick up services are effectively processed in line with their bookings and picked up at their preferred location
- Ensure all information passed by management is effectively communicated to and understood by all terminal based staff.
- Promptly communicate shortage or surplus of buses at the terminal to the designated Operations support team (OST)
- Resolve minor grievances or disputes that does not require escalation
- Ensure the terminal and its ambience is properly maintained and is in compliance with “The Company” standards by the facility maintenance team
- Ensures all transactions are effectively managed and documented on the approved ERP platform and that experience officers remit accurate sales to the accountant
- Identify opportunities to improve the interface and service to our customers
- Ensure all employees within the terminal comply strictly with the policies and procedures of the organization. E.g. resumption time, dress code, friendly attitude towards guests etc.
- Promote our services to encourage greater use of online booking platforms (Website and App).
- Liaise and negotiate with different stakeholders including local authorities, regulatory bodies, highways authorities and reps of host community as authorized by management.
- Develop and implement terminal staff shift schedule in compliance with standards set by HCD.
- Perform other duties as required or as assigned.
- B.Sc. / HND qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in operations and/or administrative management
- Experience from a service industry is an added advantage
- Knowledge of fleet management is preferred
- Tech-savvy as well as proficient in the use of modern technology and relevant Microsoft Office tools.
Deadline: 20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.