Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Social Media Intern
- Here is a breakdown of where we’d love some of your expertise to help us improve:
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Work together with the content team to share insight and strategize
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to the client social media profiles.
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social to help reach more customers and interested people in improving their social media strategy.
- Embody the client voice and tone in every tweet, update, and conversation on social.
- Be data-informed about what’s working on social and what’s not
What We’re Looking For
- We’re looking for someone who can fully manage the social media sharing to our Fashion client social profiles: exuding the relevant brand voice and tone, experimenting with new strategies for growth, and seeking new ways to connect and help our community.
- Our preferred candidate must be Fashion savvy with an excellent communication skill
- Preferred candidate must be able to work from our office in Lagos daily.
Job Title: New Business Manager
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Researching individuals and organisations online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching needs of other companies to know those who make key decision about marketing spend
- Contacting potential clients via mail or phone to establish relationship and set up meetings
- Planning leading new marketing initiative for Bingreach
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Closing deals by negotiating / renegotiating via phone, emails or in person.
- The business developer / New business manager would report directly to the Head of Digital & CEO
- Educational background in Business administration, Marketing, Economics or Accounting
- Prior experience working in a business administration or marketing role
- Strong affinity with money and numbers
- Close attention to details.
What We Value:
- Creativity, professionalism, Integrity, fun and relationship are our core values at Bingreach.
- We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
N40,000 to N60,000 monthly.
Deadline: 3rd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with the title as “Fashion Social Media Intern”
Note: Corps Members can also apply.