Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The Supermart.gn marketing manager manages the day to day sales & marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- The goal is to build and lead a highly-effective, performance driven marketing and sales team that will develop and execute on new concepts, business models, channels and partnerships.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Recruiting, managing and motivating various channel sales teams
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Bachelor degree, preferably but not necessarily in Marketing.
- Experience leading a data-driven marketing team.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and project management skills.
- Prior experience as a business consultant will be a plus.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 4th March, 2016
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter