Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT System Administrator
Ref #: 245416
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Are you a passionate IT professional? Are you looking for a global environment offering excellent career opportunites? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
About the Role
- We are hiring an IT Systems Administrator. In this role you will install, manage and maintain computers, servers, telephony and network systems to ensure the stable operation of IT assets ensuring the integrity and stability of Voice, Data as well as the VPN connection of internal network and partner’s access.
What You Will Be Doing
- Monitor, maintain, and manage all network devices globally to keep them running properly
- Establishes networking environment by designing and implementing routing devices (routers/switches) system configuration
- Follow Change control management while implementing system changes, upgrades, and updates
- Provide Technical support for other teams
- Ensure all IT Global policies/standards and procedures are in place.
What You Will Need
- General knowledge of server and client systems hardware
- Strong technical skills with IPBX (VoIP), Server technology, Virtualization
- Strong in IT Service Management for Incident, Change and Configuration Management
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills.
- Networking: general knowledge of devices, LAN/WAN concepts, data transmission, routing, protocol stack, DNS, DHCP, load balancing, firewalls
- Additional knowledge in cloud technologies, backup software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.