BFree – Because we hate status-quo and we hate mediocre – we founded BFree to revolutionize debt recovery in Nigeria. We are a young, innovative and Nigeria’s foremost ethical debt collection startup.If you want to have fun while working in a fun environment, earn very well when you perform like a rock-star, and be part of a company where your voice matters, then Bfree is the place for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT System Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure
- Also, the key to the success of our business is the smooth and efficient running of our call center systems which the IT specialists will be wholly responsible for, so an expert understanding of call tools, dialers, and management of SIP and Mobile lines will be required
- A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks, and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers, etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards, etc.) to ensure the functionality
- Set up call center diallers and CRM tools
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc.)
- Maintain records / logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- Management of internet and call facility and its efficient running
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional).
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- The selected candidate should be available to resume on or before 4th on May 2021
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.