Talent Bureau was born out of increased demand for ‘service’. Our services are designed to take the stress of recruitment off our clients. We take the time to clearly understand our client’s specific requirements so that only the right candidates with the right profiles are recruited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IOS Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Work Relationships: Employees & Stakeholders
Band Description: Support
Decision Level: Semi-Final
No. of Subordinates: 0
Impact on Customers: Internal & External
- Very results-oriented, well organized, hands-on, dynamic, and with a proactive personality. Brings excellent management capacity and ability to lead multiple locations across Africa with start-up experience.
- As an iOS developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
Essential Job Functions
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Design and build strong, resilient, and robust APIs, libraries, and tools to power engineers and operations
- Own functionality and scalability feature by taking responsibility from inception to deployment.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes you will encounter.
- Collaborate with a team to deﬁne, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and ﬁx bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with o½ine storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Experience creating libraries and tools for engineers and operations
- Experience building and designing fast IOS applications
- Familiarity with software engineering development cycles
- Experience working with SwiftUI and Swift.
- Ability to hold yourself and the team to high standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant degree in related ﬁeld
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working in an extremely dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented multi-country environment; prioritization, and ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously
What You Will Learn
- The technology team includes Product, Data, IT, Security, and Software, and is responsible for building innovative products and infrastructure for the company and our customers. We believe that engineers should accelerate the business through technology, and collaborate across multiple teams to accomplish that.
- Teams are autonomous, value inclusivity, eager to learn, teach, and constantly improve how things work. The software we build today is the foundation for dozens of company systems in the future, so engineers have a strong sense of ownership and accountability and take pride in their craft.
What We Offer
- In addition to attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a global leader.
- We offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super-intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code.
- We invest in the development of our diverse workforce.
- We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities.
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “IOS Developer” and Location as the subject of the mail.