Abraham and Sarah beverages Nigeria limited, RC 304563 was incorporated in 1996 and actual manufacturing/production business started in July 2008. The name has been changed from O and T Nigeria limited to Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited in January 2012. The main business activity is the manufacturing of Table Water and Concentrates; Blackcurrant, Orange, Pineapple and Lemon Lime.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory & Store Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive materials from suppliers and enter into the appropriate books i.e the GRN & STOCK CARDS E.TC.
- Record all stock items that are issued out to other dept. /sections with proper approval
- Sort and place inventory in storage areas, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, types and product code.
- Maintain daily/weekly cycle counts of all stock items and submit stock level to the manager.
- Inspect materials received for quantity, quality, condition & spec.
- Ensure monthly stock taking and the stock/value report must be submitted to the management latest 1st of the each month.
- Items received and issued should be posted into the system.
- Items that came first into the store first should be the first to leave the store FIFO.
- Fill requisition for materials and assist in stock taking.
- Supply marketers with goods and take proper inventory.
- Keep record of materials or items received or distributed in accordance with established procedure.
- Generate requisition for all stock items, while maintaining stock and re-order level at all times. And ensure first in first out rule.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by management from time to time.
- Assures all completed orders are properly tagged when delivered to packing/shipping station.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND in Accounting, Business Administration, Purchasing & Supply or any Social Science Discipline
- 2 years experience in FMCG and/or Food manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of Peachtree Accounting a very strong Advantage, thou training would be provided.
- General computer usage knowledge including good Microsoft word and excel skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate MUST reside around Sango Ota and environs
Application Deadline 19th April, 2022.