Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer – Machine Parts
Job Code: Store002
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Take responsibility for the management of the machine parts inventory processes and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with to all authorisation levels required for stock releases.
- Ensure safe and good housekeeping in the stores.
- Ensure availability of material handling equipment.
- Ensure proper recording keeping and posting of stock items, either through the bin cards or the ERP.
- Consult with user department to generate max/min stock level.
Education and Work Experience
- OND (Purchasing and Supply/Business Management) Experience – 15 Years
- HND / BSc (Purchasing and Supply/Business Management) Experience – 3 Years
- MBA / HND / BSc (Mechanical Engineering) Experience – 0 – 2 Years
- Direct experience of inventory management process.
- Proficient in inventory management software.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of cement production process.
- Good knowledge of relevant parameters and standards applicable to cement manufacturing.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply