Innovative Paints and Coatings Limited – We are a paint manufacturing company with an amazing brand known for innovation, excellence and superior world-class customer service, the IPC brand offers a wide range of decorative paints in Emulsion, Satin, Matt and Texture paint finishes for residential, corporate, organizations for its strength, superior coverage and lasting beauty on surface. Our paint products are one of the best in the industry, with superior acrylic mixture that stand the test of any weather, when it comes to branding that lovely home of yours, we do it like no other! We are simply the best at what we do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The inventory officer is responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- Preparing the inventories and maintaining the stock records,
- Using computerized systems for entering the records
- Checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Coordinates the purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions.
- Finds out sources of supply and is responsible for obtaining quotes from the suppliers as well.
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly.
- Ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory.
- To be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
- Preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications attached with their Resumes to: [email protected] using “Application, Inventory Officer in Abuja” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th April, 2022.