International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager – Hero
- Opportunity exists for a Brand Manager for the Hero brand in our Marketing team
- The main purpose of the job is to provide Leadership to ensure flawless execution of brand strategies and plans to deliver brand KPIs including: Digital & events KPIs
- Earned Media, Influencers ROI, Digital excellence dashboard and Events ROI.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Action and results oriented
- Stakeholder / Relationship management
- Customer focused.
- Influencing and consulting skills
- Ability to handle complex situations under pressure
- Passionate, self-starter
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the job holder will be responsible for the following:
- Directly lead all Brand led events
- Co create brand plans for all year-round campaigns
- Directly lead Development of creatives all through the year for Digital across all the campaigns, cultural calendar days and always on content
- Establish and maintain social systems between regions and across relevant functions to ensure collaboration and ongoing feedback loops
- Lead BTL In-bar activations for brand campaigns e.g. in-bar activations, or tactical in-bar activations. Working with trade marketing team. Develop creatives for in-bar as needed by the Trade Marketing team
- ZBB Budget management –to ensure ZBB delivery in line with budget.
- Analyse data for insights & articulates brand issues and opportunities for the brand
- Lead and manage influencers / celebrities all through the year to deliver Earned media target of at least 3X of influencer fees
- Always on radio assets – ensure our radio assets are maximized. Develop content for radio sponsorship
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role
- International Breweries Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company
- Internal applicants need to have line manager approval attached
- Ensure CV is attached.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing