Releaf invents both financial and food processing technology to increase smallholder harvest yields and create high-quality raw material supply chains for African Consumer Brands, starting in the $3B Nigerian vegetable oil market. We believe this layer of the economy is underdeveloped, valuable, and possible to scale quickly in. Our first patented technology is Kraken, Africa’s first industrial oil palm (nut) processor compatible with smallholder varieties. We 1. Aggregate smallholder crops, 2. Process them with Kraken, and sell high-quality vegetable oil to Consumer Brands. 80% of oil palm supply comes from smallholders and Kraken can process 500 metric tons weekly.
Releaf is led by Ikenna Nzewi and Uzo Ayogu, who have been friends and co-founders since college at Yale and Duke. Releaf is backed by Y Combinator, Kepple Africa, Bill Gates’ Breakthrough Energy, and Samurai Incubate, amongst numerous HNIs including Justin Kan, Stephen Pagliuca, Iyin Aboyeji, and Jeff Ubben.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor – Inventory
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- Internal Auditor – Inventory will be responsible for ensuring accurate counts of inventory stock at different Sourcing locations, identify discrepancies and must document it according to company protocols.
- He/She will ensure accurate check and balance on inventory sourced, inventory procured, inventory financed, inventory at different locations and inventory dispatched.
- Review inventory reports and locate discrepancies in data.
- Monitor stock levels in Farm gate, Aggregation point and Warehouse to ensure efficient inventory management
- Perform checks and balances on direct inventory procurement and inventory financed in advance to farmers,
- Routinely checks Sourcing and Procurement agents to ensure maximum control against thefts and general losses.
- Establish performance goals for the procurement and inventory department.
- Perform financial reporting by importing current audits and past audits in order to compare and contrast onGoogle Sheet.
- Interview Sourcing Agents, Delivery Agents in order to verify questionable stores.
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field.
- Strong experience as an Internal Auditor in the Manufacturing and Food processing industry with a minimum of 4 year’s experience.
- Ethical, Discreet, and trustworthy
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to plan the raw material procurement process is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th April, 2022.