Oolu is one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world. Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan. We are proud of our after-sales commitment, with replacement parts under warranty and customer service representatives who speak the local languages of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Internal Auditor will provide independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness, efficiency and integrity of the Company’s operations.
- They will be responsible for implementing rules and policies in order to provide reasonable assurance about the reliability of financial reporting, efficiency of operations and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Continual identification and evaluation of significant exposures to risk across the business
- Lead the strengthening of risk management and control systems
- Develop a deep understanding of the businesses key processes
- Generate improvements in efficiency and cost-structure through process development and improvement
- Help to create employee engagement with Risk & Compliance
- Ensure escalations are acted upon and resolved
- Support process owners to (re)design and maintain the internal control framework
- Administer training across all levels of the business to ensure employees have an intricate understanding of all internal control guidelines and standards
- Bachelor Degree with major in Accounting, Finance or any related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in internal control (logistics/distribution/FMCG industry experience preferred)
- Professional and able to work independently
- Sound knowledge of internal control system and risk management best practice
- High motivation and proactive professional approach with strong interpersonal skills to deal with various stakeholders at different levels in company;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French advantageous).
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work well in an unstructured environment
- Intellectually curious and detail-oriented
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to communicate thoughts clearly to a group
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th August, 2021.