Datom Consulting Limited is a human capital consulting firm committed to delivering an excellent spectrum of Human Resource Business solutions and support to client’s organizations. Our services comprise recruitment, staff outsourcing performance management, and training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Objectively review the organization’s business processes and make recommendations
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures
- Ensure protection against fraud and theft of organization’s assets
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and statutes
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain,analyze, and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc and make recommendations
- Vet invoices and other business documents
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Review of stock process, arrangement and making relevant recommendations
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Other investigation and assignment as per management instruction
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc Degree with at least 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.