Nigerdock is a leading Nigerian maritime group with operations in port terminal services, ship repairs and EPC fabrication. The company is located at Snake Island Integrated Free Zone in the main port of Lagos and serves customers in the shipping, logistics, marine and energy sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Internal Audit Manager
- Perform all internal audit activities as assigned to him or her by the Internal Auditor
- Provides official cover for the Senior Internal Auditor by carrying out audit functions in his absence.
- Support the Internal Auditor in Performing and reporting on audit assignments based on approved internal audit plan
- Assist in the preparation of annual audit plan
- Continued follow‐up on implementation of audit recommendations
- Constantly involved in continuous process improvement through on‐going stakeholders’ engagement on policies and procedures
- Must be a graduate of Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience either as an internal or external auditor
- Proficient in the use of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Must be at least a student member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply