Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Integrated Planning & PIM Manager
Job ID: 22031442
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Plan and Maintain the right level of Inventory considering production constraints and demand variations
- Monitor product movement and control slow/non-moving finished goods at plant, control phase in phase out of finished goods during launches.
- Steers Project Implementation Management, conduct weekly project update meetings and anchor as the single point of contact for all the business functions (Marketing / Sales / Production)
- Work closely with customer service department and production schedulers teams on a daily basis to fulfill the customer orders – Create Product Availability
- Responsible to convert the Rolling sales forecast into monthly plans.
- Steers the Monthly Supply Review with Manufacturing and Contract Manufacturers (CMs) planned by the team
- Continuously searches for or implements process improvements with sales planners, production plants as well as suppliers
- Monitors and ensures optimal phase-in and phase-out process.
- Manages weekly supply chain planning to meet customer requests while optimizing stocks
- Monitors and steers inventory and service levels of all planning areas of the team
- Manage Inventory of both Imported and produced finished goods to meet the agreed target stock levels
- Develops collaboration with key supplier and Purchasing to optimize material supply
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering / Science
- SAP knowledge is a must, strong analytical and contract management skills
- Strong level of leadership coupled with high level of communication skills.
- Minimum of 7 years experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS project, good knowledge of MS office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply