Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Quality Control Inspector
Location: Kwale – Site, Delta
Functionally Reports to: QAQC Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, writes and sends to QC Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Checks cable laying and cable identification.
- Performs all relevant loop checks.
- Updates as built drawings.
- Performs punch-listing operations.
- Checks power transformers, switchboard, accumulator battery, sockets outlet, lighting system.
- Performs visual inspections, dimensional test, checks rating and material for connection.
- Performs tests of continuity, insulation resistance.
- Checks fiber optic cable.
- Performs test communication functionalities.
- Verify special processes and the relevant workers’ qualifications.
- Witness the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Check conformity with the Quality Control Plan, obtain the relevant documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan
- Calibrates safety valves.
- Calibrates instruments.
- Checks installation of instruments.
- Performs tests functional instruments.
- Checks pneumatic signal connection.
- A candidate with a good University Degree / OND
- Candidate must have at least 5 years’ post-graduation experience.
Monthly Net Salary Range
N350,000 – N450,000 dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.