Nedogas Development Company Limited (NDCL), headquartered in Port Harcourt, Nigeria is an established owner and operator of facilities that process natural gas as well as operate midstream pipelines and compression stations in the OML 56 producer cluster in the Kwale area in Delta State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrument & Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Kwale, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate and control all instrumentation and control equipment maintenance activities within the gas process facilities to ensure that such standards are met at all times to ensure the technical integrity and availability of the facilities in order to achieve natural gas production targets and gas supply agreements in line with Corporate objectives.
- Perform mechanical inspections and interventions activities on pumps, compressors, gas/diesel engines, generators, etc. in line with planned schedules for flow station and gas plant facilities to ensure overall availability of the facilities to meet the corporate production volumes.
- Initiate, implement and manage the maintenance strategies based on best practices in the industry, with an emphasis on planning /scheduling preventive / corrective maintenance to sustain the integrity of the facilities and products to meet the corporate production objectives.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the DCS provider and if necessary suggest different alternatives to his direct responsible/ line management.
- Supervise closely Vendor Services on board.
- Prepare, follow and close out the visits with proper reports to the E/I Supervisor, Maintenance Superintendent, and OIM.
- To assist in the commissioning of newly upgraded plant and DCS configuration.
- To liaise via business unit reporting structure with the Company and DCS Service provider.
- Candidates should possess an HND, B.Eng qualification with 5 – 20 years work experience.
- Good understanding of industry best practices and maintenance principles.
- Time-management and multitasking abilities.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Hands-on experience with electric equipment.
- Fluent English.
- Skills in developing technical reports.
- Commercial awareness.
- Organization skills.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.