SIMS Nigeria Limited is a major distributor of various brands of electronics products. We have an assembly plant for the assembly of electronics products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidates should be analytical with good technical, communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, they must be self-supervising, trustworthy and accountable.
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the LAN/WLAN network making sure users can connect and work seamlessly.
- Providing functional and technical support daily to an branches on issues pertaining to FMS (Facility Management System) and on the front-end software tagged Orion running oracle 11GR2 at the backend.
- Setting a tentative backup and recovery plan for each system while ensuring each uaser’s PC is fully secured with an update anti-virus software.
- Making sure all IT peripherals and devices are fully configured and are all in good working condition (e.g routers, switches, scanners, printers, cables, etc).
- Resolving software and hardware issues as well as repairs and maintaining proper documentation of all IT devices within the branch.
- Keeping updates of network downtimes.
- Working together with ISP support engineers whenever there is downtime for timely response.
- Handling of all IT related issues within the branches alloted.
- Handling of purchase of IT devices needed within the branch once it’s been approved
- Installation of operating systems and configuration of email accounts as well as management of user email accounts/cyberoam accounts and password management.
- Scheduling system maintenance for all Pc’s within the branch.
- Minimum of B.SC/HND in Computer Science or related course.
- A minimum of post 1 year NYSC experience.
- Network Management Skills (Certifications in any Networking areas, e.g. N+, CCNA, CCNP, etc).
- Data Management Skills (SQL,OCA).
- System Engineering Skills (Cerification in any system arears, e.g, A+, MSCE, etc).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.