Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
Job ID: 2022-4671
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Category: International Positions
- The Information Technology Manager (ITM) reports to the Director of Finance and Operations and he/she is responsible for providing Information Technology Support Services to Jhpiego Nigeria Country Office Programs.
- The ITM provides Information Technology Services to support the implementation of country programs in line with the Jhpiego Global IT policies. He/she ensures laptops, firewalls, routers, switches, and servers are configured in line with Jhpiego configuration specifications. He/she is responsible for implementing change management and applying updates to network devices.
- He/she collaborates with the program teams to understand the various projects needs and provide relevant Information Technology innovation solutions. He/she provides specifications for Information Technology devices and accessories and performs quality control checks.
- The ITM manages the Internet Services Providers and ensures they provide services in compliance with the agreed Service Level Agreement, SLA. S/he is the Information Technology Lead for the country program.
- Ensure availability of network equipment and resources to all Jhpiego staff both in the country office and the state offices
- Provide internet protocol, IP address management for the Local Area Networks in both the country office and the state offices
- Conduct IT onboarding and ensure IT tools are assigned to new staff accordingly
- Support the Director of Finance and Operations to identify Information Technology needs for the various country projects
- Manage all computers, firewalls, and switches. Ensure all network devices run the most recent firmware by applying new updates to them timely
- Collaborate with the HQ to provide IT global operations updates to staff
- Support the program teams to identify technology innovation solutions for effective and sustainable project implementations
- Collaborate with the Admin team to ensure IT assets are properly captured in the asset management system
- Coordinate with the IT officer to ensure prompt preventive and corrective maintenance of printers and copiers
- Provide support to the procurement team by signing off on all IT-related tools before they are procured.
- Monitor network security alerts and remediate any identified threats to endpoints
- Provide specifications for IT devices and accessories in line with the Jhpiego global practices and the country-level standards
- Provide network support to Jhpiego staff and partners and escalate to HQ where applicable
- Provide technical guidance to the program and country leadership especially during project startup and close-out
- MSc in Computer Science or related field
- BSc or HND in any of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Electronics Engineering, and Computer Engineering or any other relevant field
- 7-8 years’ experience with a minimum of 4 years in IT services management in an international NGO
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Close attention to detail and the ability to communicate with diverse people at all levels are highly desired.
NGN10,500,982.80 – NGN11,894,369.80 Annum
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply