Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Income Auditor
Location: Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Eti-Osa, Lagos
Schedule: Full Time
- Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
- Are you an Income Auditor at heart? Someone who wants to achieve perfection through piecing the puzzle together?
- If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for upbeat individuals just like you!
- At Radisson Blu Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
- Our Income Auditors are people focused, balancing their love for numbers with their love for the guest, always looking for ways to create memorable moments.
- Do you want to be the next dynamic driver of revenue and guest service?
- We are looking for someone Yes I Can! ready, who can do it all!
- Are you ready to rejuvenate accounts with your dynamic attitude for attention to detail? Then this job is for you!
- Audit, verify and record all Revenue Transactions
- Audit credit card transactions for accuracy
- Check the authenticity of all FO paid outs/rebates and outlet rebates and verified for accuracy.
- Audit all administrative PM folios and lost interface posting charges. Analyze and transfer them to respective accounts/folios.
- Audit all outlet reports and tally them with Opera for accuracy. Check that genuine discounts are given.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Clear thinker with good communication abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System
- Experience in Accounting systems
- An ability to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- A proven track record in a similar role within a hospitality environment
- Commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st September, 2022.