Associates Consulting Limited – Our client, an International organisation that is into the manufacturing and distribution of food supplements in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import Clearing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The import clearing officer will be in charge of the clearing of the company’s containers from the Sea Port at Apapa, Lagos.
- Manage and supervise last mile delivery locally within Nigeria.
- Ensures 100% capacity utilization of the logistics department.
- Recruit and management the personal in the Logistics department.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the logistics resources.
- Liaise with the office in the USA to ensure all shipping documents are in order.
- Ensures cordial relationship with the necessary government bodies involve with importation and clearing.
- Ensure swift movement of tractions from one table to the other.
- Handles to transportation of our products from the port to our various destinations.
- And any other functions as may be required by the role and the business.
N1,800,000 – N2,200,000 per annum plus commission for each container cleared.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified clearing agents should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email