Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Technical Services Manager
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for managing the ICT Infrastructure and hardware systems. Implements ICT strategies by managing the Team members, researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Provide 3rd level support, strategic administrative and operational oversight to ensure optimal service delivery to LBS ICT users. Support the implementation of strategic school-wide projects.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
They include but not limited to the following:
- Organize, control and evaluate the ICT Infrastructure and hardware systems.
- Manage the Team members by hand-holding and training them, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Provide actionable metrics, performance records and reports to the leadership of ICT.
- Acts as key project champion for relevant ICT infrastructure projects.
- Manage the relevant Service Providers / Vendors performance, reporting and contracts.
- Plan and manages the regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas.
- Manage vendor governance to ensure performance issues are addressed and relationship effectively managed
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Drive the adoption and sustenance of international best practices and standards in ICT Service management, ICT security and availability management.
- Develop, implement and update ICT policies, processes and procedures.
- Ensure the security of Infrastructure devices, network access, systems and implementation information security and control structures.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery, back-up procedures and manages the business continuity management system.
- Research, evaluate and recommend appropriate emerging technologies to endure the ICT infrastructure is future proof and relevant to new changes that affect the school.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related Technology/ Science disciplines.
- An additional postgraduate degree will be an added advantage (Pg.D, MBA, MSC, etc.)
- Minimum 7 – 10 years working experience post-degree working experience in an enterprises or ICT service company, with at least 3 years of managing a Team or Unit.
- Security [CISA, CISM, CISSP, SANs, LPT, CEH, etc.]
- ISO Standards [ISO27001, ISO22301, ISO20000, ISO9001, etc.]
- Network [Cisco – CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCiE, etc.];
- Microsoft [MCSE, MCITP, MCTS, etc.];
- Project Management [PMP, PRINCE2, MS Project, etc.]
- Cloud [AWS Certifications, Solutions Architect, EMC, VMware, etc.]
- Operations [ITIL, COBIT, Microsoft Office suite, etc.].
- Good managerial and organizational skills
- Deep skills in project planning, change management and time management skills.
- Good and flexible communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Conversant with several best practice frameworks and ISO standards.
- Supplier/Vendor relationship management
- A need for accuracy, logic and an ability to communicate complex ideas to others.
- Thorough knowledge of network/systems design, analysis, productivity tools and operating systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021.