Mar and Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full time
- Assist Maintenance Manager for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- For equipment beyond repair (economical and technical), propose replacement strategy and budget.
- Closely co-ordinate the decision making for the new equipment, prepare Service scope, required resources. Execute and close out the replacement Service.
- Issue Return of Experience (REX) document for critical and unique modifications / problems or challenges faced.
- Supports the maintenance team as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follow-up the technical problems raised, follow-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, and other materials.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
- Attends materials repairs or inspection in the in Contractors facilities.
- Follow-up the spare parts, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent shortage.
- Supervise receipt of materials on a technical point of view.
Qualifications / Experiences Required
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience as HVAC Engineer.
- Additional study in HVAC systems.
- Knowledge in: HVAC systems – Technology, Engineering, Maintenance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.