Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our client, a newly licensed regional Commercial Bank that aims to use technology in innovative ways to simplify banking in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is a newly licensed regional commercial bank that aims to use technology in innovative ways to simplify banking in Nigeria. It will set new service standards in the industry and continuously live by its values of Professionalism, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Team Work and Integrity. Customers will feel the difference with its unique approach to relationship management and technology-driven engagement.
- First degree in Business or Social Sciences. Post-graduate qualification in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience in Human Resources Management in a bank. (Only those who are currently employed in a bank in this capacity should apply.)
- Professional qualification in Human Resources (CIPM, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM) would be required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Manpower Planning, Sourcing, Onboarding Management, Performance Management, HRIS, Compensation and Benefits Management, Rewards and Recognition, and Talent Management.
- HR Policy development and administration experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.