Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and updating our database
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office and Excel)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves, etc)
- BA / B.Sc / HND
- 2 -3years minimum experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.