General Industrial Supplies and Services Limited was incorporated in mid 2013 and started operations same period. Our main focus is to add value to the Nigerian Business in the distribution of World class products from leading brands such as Varta, Falken, Champion, Petro-Canada and RS Components.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage payroll for both permanent and contract employment.
- Train team leaders on performance evaluation techniques.
- Use social networks to showcase our company culture and build a strong employer brand.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor the inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and support staff
- Organize and supervise other office activities (birthdays etc event planning etc.).
- Ensure operations, adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business, and Maintain physical and digital employee records
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Emotional intelligence is a mandatory requirement
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain proper attendance documentation
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and facilitate in-house training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrix.
- Ensure labour law/ legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure company is adequately staffed.
- Report on employee turnover rates (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Minimum of B.Sc Industrial Relations or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- At least 10 years work experience.
- Membership of a professional body such as ACIPM will be an added advantage;
- Must be well knowlegable in labour and employment laws.
- Very smart and analytical.
- High negotiation skill.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, CV and Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th July, 2021.