NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Human Resources Operations:
- Design, develop and deliver strategic and operation HR services for the organisation
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain relationships with third-party, regulatory bodies (such as LIRS, FIRS, NSITF
- Collate weekly HR and office administration reports and present them to the Board of Directors.
- Carry out staff audits, identify gaps and propose staffing levels for the organisation
- Implement HR policies, practices, and procedures, and ensure compliance with legal laws and/or regulations as regards recruitment
- Place job advertisements for vacant jobs, and carry out an end-to-end recruiting process from screening applications, shortlisting , interviewing and selecting candidates
- Review departmental recruitment requests to ensure all recruitment are conducted against the organisation’s staff establishment
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate automated staff record and filing system.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Supervise the administrative staff including the office manager, drivers, security, facility staff and other administrators
- Support planning and budgeting for all administrative expenses (e.g. IT purchases and upgrades)
- Develop and maintain office security protocols
- Plan and executed office events and team building activities
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing a monthly budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Line Report: Office Manager .
Customers of this Position:
- All Divisions and Subsidiaries of Noemdek.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Degree in Human Resources Management or any Social Science discipline
- Post Graduate diploma in Human Resources Management
- At least three years in a dynamic human resources role
- Understanding and practical knowledge of labour laws and statutory returns.
- Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good planning organisation skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the human resources information system
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2022.