UnoCasa is a full service Human Resources Consultancy business with focus on Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Consultancy services. Our raison d’etre is the notion that your people are your advantage and proffer people-centric solutions to ensure your team accomplish your business goals.
We are not your run of the mill HR Company, we believe in team diversity and teamwork; we believe that the workplace should have an ambience that inspires productivity of the team; and the application of technologies to enhance efficiency. We know that every business is unique and tailor HR solutions to your organisation’s needs.
Our clients are in various sectors not limited to engineering, education, health oil & gas, government, media, finance, retail, lifestyle, consultancy firms and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline (essential).
- 3 years of cognate experience as an HR Coordinator (preferably in the Retail or Manufacturing industry).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration, people management skills and Experienc payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Suites and related business and communication tools.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Coordinate employee welfare, compensations and benefits Administration Leave/Vacation Management – Leave roasters, examination, casual, sick, maternity and public holidays Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and soft copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Coordinate the quarterly/yearly staff performance evaluation
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment / hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Support other assigned functions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2021.