Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
- This position will provide a platform for the HR Generalists to function as a Strategic Partner focused on understanding business value drivers and translating Oilserv strategy into a differentiating business-specific people agenda, applying external perspectives.
- You will perform duties associated with some or all the different functional HR areas, including Employee/Industrial relations, HR Operations, Resourcing, Learning & Development, Policy and Benefits.
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes, while demonstrating intellectual rigor.
- Support Line Managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy.
- Contribute to maintenance of Industrial efficiency and safeguard of business targets through effective management of relationships between Management and staff.
- Support People efforts to deliver increased employee engagement index aimed at making Oilserv a great place to work.
- Implement appropriate employee learning and development needs that align with current and future performance standards and manage its delivery.
- Review key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders.
- Provide expert HR advisory and coaching to Line management and employees when appropriate.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives. Etc.
- Understand and proactively solicit employee opinions through feedback mechanisms.
- Effective case and disciplinary investigations management aimed at keeping the business in general compliance mode.
- Facilitate a strong leadership and coaching culture.
- Develop and deploy competencies that promote continuous improvement of HR services, processes, systems, practices, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Human Resources, or related field.
- 6-7 years’ working experience in HR.
- CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD certified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th April, 2022.