Intergrated Projects Limited is a highly experienced company with a new vision for Architectural Consultancy and Construction. Our mission is to imagine and create environments that are expressive, well designed, and tailored to the needs of the organizations, communities, and individuals that we serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Admin Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Emotional intelligence is a mandatory requirement
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain proper attendance documentation
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and facilitate in-house training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrix.
- Ensure labour law/ legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure company is adequately staffed.
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Report on employee turnover rates (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Manage payroll for both permanent and contract employment.
- Train team leaders on performance evaluation techniques.
- Use social networks to showcase our company culture and build a strong employer brand.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Monitor the inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and support staff
- Organize and supervise other office activities (birthdays etc event planning etc.).
- Ensure operations, adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business, and Maintain physical and digital employee records.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or related field of study. Associate Membership of CIPM/ any other HR professional body.
- If Professional qualification is not the. MSC/MILR/MBA with focus on HR will suffice.
- Minimum of 5-7 years post NYSC work experience in a similar role is the minimum requirement.
Deadline: 18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.