Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client is a member of a global network of professional services firms offering Audit, Tax, Risk and Advisroy services to clients. Driven by global leading practices in its operational systems, processes and procedures, the Firm adopts a blend of technical excellence and business expertise, combined with a collective commitment to deliver exceptional results.
In building for the future, our client is offering you the opportunity to take your career to unparalleled heights, through its Trainee Programme below:
Title: Audit Trainee Programme 2022
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work with engagement team on audit assignments, applying technical skills and living the firm’s values, under the supervision of Audit Seniors and Audit Managers.
- Are you ambitious, driven, and highly motivated?
- Working within a high-performance team, with a shared passion to execute client briefs flawlessly, successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop a unique combination of technical, business and leadership skills, necessary for a successful career.
- Take the first step towards building a rewarding career!
- Minimum of Second Class Honours in any discipline.
- 0 – 3 years related experience.
- Completion of NYSC with a valid certificate.
- Minimum of five credits at O’ Level (to include Mathematics and English).
Candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th April, 2022.