OWPPiN’s mission is to provide superior impact returns to our stakeholders while creating a world-class industrial ecosystem that protects the climate and serves global consumers of bamboo-derived products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Capital Administrator
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring,onboardingand performance
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any related field from a reputable institution.
- MBA / M.Sc (HR) is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities.
- Professional certification in HR would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’progressiveexperience in Human Resource role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th May, 2022.