Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, ITEL and INFINIX, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare Service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understand the business status and team operation status of the supported department, understand the business strategy and promote the effective implementation of the human resource strategy in the business department;
- According to the situation of the business team, clear the competency quality model, design the growth path of the personnel and the personnel training plan, effectively
- Through interaction with management and employees, establish effective and diversified channels to ensure the smooth flow of information in the organization and promote the construction of company culture and rapid business development;
- Perform all Generalist role, and partner with department managers and supervisor in aligning HR strategies to business objectives, whileprovidingday to day HR admin services, welfare support, policy implementation and workflow guideline among others
- formulate and implement the talent development plan and follow up the implementation;
- Provide support for the development of the team, apply professional theories, methods, and tools, and provide a full range of solutions for the business team, including human resources work such as recruitment, training, salary calculation, performance management, and employee relations;
- Bachelor’s degree or above, 5 years of HR Generalist work experience;
- Good understanding of the basic tasks of each module of human resources, and be familiar with relevant national human resources policies, laws and regulations;
- Self-driven, strong thinking, conscientious, responsible, friendly, and able to adapt to the company’s rapid development pace.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2021.