Eye Foundation Hospital Group (EFHG) is a healthcare group with speciality in Eye care services. The Eye Foundation Hospital was started in 1993 as a high tech specialist eye hospital capable of providing services comparable to those obtainable abroad. It is the first and foremost indigenous eye practice in the country that runs a group practice with many sub specialized ophthalmologists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper / Cleaner
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Hospital Service Management
- A Housekeeper is responsible for the daily cleanliness of the hospital. He/she must ensure the environment is clean and the hospital facility is properly maintained through daily and deep cleaning.
- Ensure the elevator glass is cleaned and the elevator floor is swept and mopped at intervals
- Remove all and any stain on the floor.
- Ensure all head rest are dusted
- Clean the railings of the staircase
- Clean the signages in the building
- Ensures the glass doors are cleaned with glass cleaner and a duster
- Ensure the consulting rooms are dusted and waste bin emptied
- Sparingly sweeping of the patient waiting rooms at intervals
- Toilet must be checked and cleaned at intervals.
- Ensure tissue paper is always available in the toilets at all time.
- Ensure the waste baskets in the toilet are emptied at intervals to avoid overflow.
- Ensure all admission rooms are swept, mopped and toilet washed in readiness for admission of new patient.
- Door knobs must be properly cleaned.
- Ensure the refrigerator in the rooms are cleaned
- Minimum of 2 years cleaning experience is required for the role
- A Senior school certificate is required
- Candidate must be able to read and write
- Candidate must reside in Lekki and its environs
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.