West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high-quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements. We educate the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and train women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: History Record Executive
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Technical Services
- Track, Create and update the list of equipment.
- Track, Create and update the list of MEIA tools including special tools for assets.
- Keep a record of all the maintenance (MEIA) done on a given asset. Maintenance includes shutdown, preventive, breakdown, etc.
- Support DATA entry executive, Preventive and predictive Engineers
- Prepare reports in coordination with the Reliability Manager
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data
- TAG all the static, Rotary and moving equipment in the company.
- Keep track with stores to ensure proper stock of spare parts & tools as per consumption during any maintenance activity. 100% stock availability as per min-max sheet.
- Engineering Diploma Preferably Mechanical.
- 2-4 years of experience in the manufacturing field of plant capacities of 500 TPD and above.
- Preferable experience in bulk food grains and liquid handling.
- At least 50,000 tons of solid storage.
- Working knowledge of applicable HSE regulations
- Excellent reasoning and decision-making ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply