Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Controlling Intern
Job ID: 21016889
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
- Pre/Post evaluation of sales promotion.
- Financial analysis on performance of the various teams and propose action plans and alternatives (if required) to improve continuously.
- Monitoring and managing of sales tools.
- Coordination with Sales team on targets/achievement.
- Preparing Monthly Operational/Profitability report.
- Evaluation of new product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration.
- Not more than 1 year post NYSC experience.