Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes andhandle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHStraining of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issuesor non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- B.Sc / B.A or HND in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience as a Safety Officer
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics.
- In depth knowledge of legislationand procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in pdf format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.