Courteville Business Solutions Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage budgets, logistics and events or meetings
- Handle scheduling, record-keeping and reporting
- Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Develop and run educational programs
- Implement actions that will improve the school and the quality of education
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the school
- Ensure that school policies and procedures are implemented.
- Manage school resources and administrative staffs.
- Resolve conflicts and other issues
- Communicate with Management, Parents, Teachers and Regulatory Bodies
- Collaborative creation of the school curriculum
- B.Ed qualification
- TRCN Certification
- Problem-solving abilities
- Apt attention to details
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Added advantage: Ability to speak French or Spanish, teach music or coding.
- Applicants must reside on the mainland (preferably Yaba, Surulere, Fadeyi, Ilupeju and its environs).
- Candidate must have working experience (not less than 6 years) as a Supervisor or Head of Administration in an educational environment
- Hands on teaching experience is required
- Experience in vocational activities for kids
- Ability to use computer (e.g. MS Office) and other education management systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021