Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Revenue & Market Planning
Employment Type: Full time
- Manage and co-ordinate the cohesive delivery of multiple business facing (Customer and Revenue impacting) IT support (SIT) solutions/applications by acting as the vital link between business teams (user departments) and service providers to ensure application development/ customization as per defined specifications and seamless integration on Airtel Africa’s IT platform and drive optimal delivery of IT support as per defined cost, time, quality parameters.
GR & iRMS:
- Analyze Revenue and Marketing data to help the businesses to achieve the Targeted Revenue & IRMS
Prepare Revenue Forecasting, Tracking & Revenue Analysis:
- Lead the annual AOP exercise
- Monthly F&F submission
- Revenue Variance analysis
- Revenue Tracking and Update
- Drive weekly cross functional Revenue Review
- Monthly MRPP submission
- Subs and Revenue module ownership
Product Portfolio Control & Rationalization:
- Validate all Circle Price Propositions, which are planned to be launched, as a neutral Vertical, to ensure that the Proposition meets the overall business objective.
- Analyze Customer & Business impact of all new Propositions launched, so that a corrective action / learning can be taken for future.
- Lead Segmented ER Correction on a continuous basis Integrating marketing verticals through various marketing and revenue analysis and pricing decisions to help achieving the business goals.
Market and Competitive Intelligence:
- Track Competition Strategy w.r.t Plans & Products.
- Tracking of competition sites and their Performance on Market KPI’s
- URO/UAO Tracking
- Subscriber Reporting and tracking through micro level analysis of MTC and SOGA (Share of Gross Adds).
- Site wise monthly KPI tracking.
Network Planning & Optimisation:
- Pre rollout evaluation (Target 70% Sharing)
- 100% compliance to New Site Rollout through PCN approval
- Post rollout location launch
Ensure Compliance of Marketing Processes:
- PCN Process
- Website updates
- Overall Business Intelligence Responsibility and supporting all marketing verticals for data mining
- GIS Data analysis and site wise KPI tracking
- Internalizing online Revenue Forecasting and Annual Operating Planning through COGNOS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or other related Social Sciences.
- Post Graduate Degree Business Management or others.
- Exposure to Financial Courses during Grad/ PG an additional plus.
- Minimum experience of 10 years or more overall experience.
- Must have at least 3 years of marketing experience (preferably product management) in Telecom.
- Cross functional exposure in other Business areas like Finance is a plus and need not necessarily be in the Telecom field.
Skills Critical to the role:
- Achieving Business Success
- Building Collaborative relationships
- Empowering & Developing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2022.