9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Retail & Franchise
Job ID: IRC4508
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Plan, direct and coordinate retail sales activities ensuring consistent and qualitative service delivery to meet customer needs.
- Keep abreast of trends in customer taste and demand and device strategies for effectively marketing EMTS products towards the achievement of overall corporate objectives
- Continuously review the retail sales division’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the division’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Implement the retail sales division’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the retail sales division to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Maintain awareness of market trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilize market opportunities.
- Ensure ongoing identification of new revenue streams for the retail business and provide inputs in the development process.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various divisions within the Retail Sales department.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the Retail Sales division.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Line Manager.
- Champion ongoing performance reviews of EMTS’s retail outlets and identify and recommend opportunities to optimize productivity and increase profitability.
- Foster and maintain strategic relationship with key customers, dealers and licensees.
- Review value propositions tailored to meet specific sector/segment needs and present suggestions to Line Manager.
- Define headcount and allocation plan for each geographic Retail Sales region.
- Review commission and bonus models and present suggestions to the Line Manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply