Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Network Security
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- The role will be charged with ensuring Network Security.
- Ensure Compliance to Airtel Africa Information Security Policy (AAISP) as relates to Network
- Implementation, Compliance and Controls of Networks related AAISP.
- To work with Network Managed Services partners to ensure their compliance to AAISP in regard to Airtel Business.
Security of Physical Asset:
- Airtel network physical assets at MSC locations and data centres, working through Facilities of SCM
- Physical cabling and device security within the core nodes working with MS partners and Networks Core team
- Physical security of assets at sites, working through Operations team and Tower co partners.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Telecom or Electronics or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years or more of work experience in the Telecoms environment
- Must understand telecom NMS and OSS
- Should have experience in GSM and WCDMA domains through telecom experience. LTE experience will be an added advantage
- Should understand Telecom billing and Revenue assurance activities.
Skills/Knowledge critical to the role:
- Core network- PS and CS
- IP Networks in general
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to draw conclusions from complex technical data
- General Process knowledge
- Business knowledge – to have knowledge in business and financial awareness to ensure understanding of the implications of revenues.
- Strong analytical capabilities and troubleshooting
- Customer knowledge about internal as well as external customers and awareness of their situation and needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th April, 2022.