FEDETH Microfinance Bank is a presitigious financial instititution offering a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium sized enterprises and other clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Development
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To build and deepen relationships with existing and potential clients by selling product / services of the company, particularly deposit mobilization, to retail, HNI and MSME customers.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates must possess 8 – 12 years experience in Business Development in the Microfinance or Commercial Banking sectors.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the principles of product development, brand management and business intelligence.
- Working knowledge of the leading products and services available in the global market
- Deep knowledge of the marketing terrain in Nigeria
- Good knowledge of the micro finance industry regulatory guidelines and the provisions of the license.
- In-depth knowledge of the Nigerian Financial Services Industry with emphasis on the retail/small business banking sub-sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow the existing risk asset portfolio in line with the Bank’s strategy.
- Identify, develop and cultivate relationships with customers within the retail and MSME segment that are in need of loans and advances to support their business.
- Manage existing customers’ portfolio as well as develop new business opportunities by generating risk assets within the MSME and retail market.
- Leverage FEDETH’s existing relationship by developing and executing proactive, creative and on-going contact initiatives.
- Prepare sales pitches, presentations and other documents required for FEDETH customer’s engagements.
- Assist in the development, launching and sales of new product offering.
- Ensure synergy and collaboration in inter-house activities and communication in order to facilitate effective and smooth running of the Bank’s operations.
- Manage MSME and retail banking portfolio within the region to minimise business risks and maximise profitability.
- Maintain relationship with key customers within the Bank and ensure that such customers are well served by officers within the Bank.
- Ensure the smooth running of bank operationswith respect to deposit mobilization.
- Ensure a complete, accurate and balanced assessment of risk in the credit approval presentation.
- Coordinate the approval process managing information flow and ensuring that the credit follows the stated approval process for the facility limit.
- Keep abreast of regulations, government policies and other developments that may affect the operations, business goals and objectives of the division within the assigned region.
- Monitor industry trends and obtain necessary intelligence to be used as input for new product development.
- Supervision of Business Development Executive
Deadline: 11th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.