Greensprings School is an international co-educational establishment comprising Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate / Sixth Form located within the Anthony and Lekki environs of Lagos State
Applications are invited for:
Title: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- We are seeking qualified candidates for the 2022 / 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme which is commencing in August 2022. Those with a First Degree in Early Childhood Education will be given preference for Pre-school.
- Also, our Special Needs School – Anthos House; requires graduates of Special Education and related courses to apply as Graduate Trainees specifically for this campus. Candidates in addition to relevant qualifications must have a passion for children with Special Needs.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with a particular focus on child development.
- Campuses are: Anthony (Anthony Village, Lagos), Lekki (Awoyaya axis Lagos), Ikoyi (Ikoyi – Lagos), Anthos House (Jakande 1st Gate, Lekki Lagos).
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper Degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A / B.Tech with a P.G.D.E / PDE / NCE qualification in any related field.
- Relevant Work Experience: Preferably not more than 1year post NYSC experience
- Age Range: 20 – 28 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.