Creatrix Empire Limited is a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services not limited to developing designs, company logo creation, website design, flyers, posters and music promotion. Generally, Clients are unsure/unaware of the Potential benefits of Online Marketing and creating a Connection with their Target Audience and other Potential Clients. We are Concerned about how your brand is Presented and Perceived.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer / Videographer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking to recurit a creative and organized professional to serve as Graphic Designer and Video Editor (“Designer / Editor”).
- As the Media team builds in-house capacity, we are seeking candidates who value collaboration, creative solutions, and teamwork.
- The Designer / Editor will support the Comapny’s Media team by creating materials that advance our communications efforts.
- Manage timelines and prioritization of workload, and know when to ask for direction
- Assist team in developing and executing media plans
- Provide technical support for design- and video-related efforts
- Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms
- Design visual content for print and digital applications that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our various audiences;
- Design and layout of essential business branding materials (e.g. business cards, presentations);
- Create infographics and presentation materials to simplify communication of complex concepts and data
- Edit video clips for use on social media platforms
- Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction
- Maintain organized content files, and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics files
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field, or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office, DropBox, and G Suite
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Minimum 3 years related professional experience in a production environment;
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility in working with new issues, topics, and approaches.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants residing in Ikeja and its environs is an added advantage.
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2021.