Job Title: Graphic Designer/Illustrator & Content Creators
- Create visually pleasing media content for both print and web applications. Media content includes logos, banners, booklets, animations, short films/videos etc. Media content not exhaustive.
- Ability to work with video content is a plus. Occasional photographic requirement. Core design skill requirements included in specification.
- Design and manage print and web publications such as Media Guides, Brochures, Logo, etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns
- Manage multiple projects from concept to finish while meeting the high expectations of our clients
- Solid understanding of Pre-press concepts and file preparation, particularly large, multi-page documents
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, agency-style environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in a related field and at least 2 years of work experience
- Work directly with clients during the design process
- Supply initial proofs and revised designs in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to the overall success of Summit and its clients
- Provide constructive input during team meetings and planning sessions
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
Skills required (Check Specification)
- Candidates for consideration MUST:
- Display creativity and innovation.
- Be willing to Work on a number of projects at any one time of all scales independently or as part of a team
- Have ability to work to clear defined milestones within a project and of strict time constraints
- Complete company reporting requirements; timesheets, job logs, Etc.
- Be Familiar with PC and MAC OS
- Have basic IT skill and understanding of current media and technology trends.
- Be willing to learn everyday.
- Be willing to perform other functions aside their core specific tasks
- Exhibit leadership skills and work with little to no supervision.
How to Apply
Applicants should please send their CV’s & Portfolio to [email protected]
Note: Only Applications accompanied with portfolio will be accepted.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter