FIPS Multilinks Limited is a leading real estate development company with the core objective of making home ownership a reality to all classes. We provide innovative solutions in real estate through the use of cutting-edge technology, highly skilled and experienced professionals with special interest and innovative idea in real estate development, construction and investment.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Program (Business Development) 2022
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- As a key point of contact in our Sales Team, you will be responsible for continually growing the company’s sales revenue and maintaining a good relationship with existing and new clients to deliver the business objectives of the organization in marketing & sales function.
- Assists in implementing Sales Strategic Plans.
- Maintains good customer relationships & exploits existing opportunities.
- Contact and ensure to qualify identified prospects, leads, and suspects from established marketing campaigns plus current business partner relations.
- Update and maintain continuously internal marketing database to precisely reflect sales activities and prospect status.
- Assists in the preparation of perfect monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales projections along with pipeline reports.
- Generates sales leads.
- Performs constant follow–up on Prospects & Sales Leads.
- Increases sales referrals.
- Assist in Marketing & Sales strategy that will identify and open up new channels for the company.
- Assists in marketing activities, events, and brand awareness for the company.
- Assist in implementing all approved Marketing & Sales plans of the company.
- Achieves Sales Target for the company.
- Experience is not required; However, Previous sales experience is an added advantage.
- Persuasive skill and ability to close deals independently.
- Must have commanding personality.
- Undiluted interest in Marketing & Sales career is a MUST.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good market analysis skills.
- Applicants must reside within Lekki, Ajah, Lagos Island and environs.
Salary + commission + bonuses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] (stating reasons why you want to work with us briefly) using the Job Title as the subject of the email