International Facilities Services Limited is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Project Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Greatly skilled in use of Microsoft offices package witch specific focus on Excel, Projects, PowerPoint and other analytical tools.
- Must be tech savvy and swift in his delivery
- Must be a critical thinker and very analytical.
- Good knowledge dealing with bids and tenders.
- Skilled in the use of project management tools i.e Microsoft projects, primavera, visio etc.
Key Result Areas:
- Project Management
- Proposals, Quotation, and Tenders
- Research & Business Development
- Presentation preparation
- Proposal Drafting
- Clients Objectives Interpretation
- Quick Response to Request for Tenders
- Respond to Emails
- Cold Phone Calling
- Drafting Communications for BDM
- Planning and Scheduling Meetings
- Source for Costing Details from Necessary Persons.
- Researching New Business Opportunities or Openings
Deadline: 28th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter