Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway. Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Personnel / Guest Service Agent
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay.
- Determinate a guest’s reservation status and identifies how long the guest will stay.
- Helps guests complete registration cards and then assigns rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Verifies the guest’s method of payment and follows established credit-checking procedures.
- Places guest and room information in the appropriate front desk racks and communicates this information to the appropriate hotel personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assist in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understand room status and room status tracking.
- Know room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Must be sales-minded.
- Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
- Know the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
- Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all checkouts, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms through your manager.
- Know cancellation procedures.
- Know how to use front office equipment.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Use proper telephone etiquette.
- Maintain register of guest and visitors and report daily to your manager / supervisor.
- Ensure that guest room are checked immediately guest check out.
- Maintain a registered of equipment and items in the rooms.
- Ensure that every item needed by guest is promptly attended to.
- Received visitors into the hotel and ensure that prompt attention is giving to them.
- Prepare occupancy rate of guest on daily basis in a register and report thereon.
- Communicate services and amenities of the hotel to guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or supervisor.
- Know all safety and emergency procedures. Should be aware of accident prevention policies / measures.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
- Ensure that guest, are given prompt and adequate attention.
- Act as public relation officer of the hotel.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by management or your manager / supervisor.
- B.Sc Degree / HND qualification
- At least 1 year experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th July, 2021.